8.15前瞻剧透 古神的低语相关文本翻译

  恩佐斯

  Ahh... you think you know power.

  啊……你自以为了解权力。

  The storm holds strength... but there is a price to be paid.

  风暴承载着力量……但这是要付出代价的。

  Harness your fury... make your hatred a weapon.

  驾驭你的愤怒……把仇恨化作利刃。

  Children... the depths are my domain.

  孩子……深渊是我的领地。

  Deeper, ever deeper...

  更深……更深点……

  Let the tides draw you into my dream...

  让潮水把你带进我的梦里……

  At last... embrace the truth of shadow.

  最后……拥抱阴影的本质……

  Yes... you draw closer... ever closer.

  是的……向我靠近……再近一点……

  With every choice, you become more my servant.

  每一次抉择都让你更像我的仆从。

  Mere baubles decay beneath the gaze of a god.

  在神的注视下,一草一木也皆将腐朽。

  Wither!

  枯萎!

  Kneel!

  跪下!

  Obey!

  屈服!

  Yes... you are indeed the ones I seek. The ones to turn the tide.

  对……你们就是我要找的人。能扭转乾坤的人。

  Receive now the greatest of all gifts. My dream has become your own. The circle of stars made flesh.

  现在,接受这最伟大的礼物吧。我们的梦境合二为一。星辰之循环最终化作现实。

  She will show you the way. Come... come. The hour approaches when all eyes shall be opened.

  她将成为你的引路人。来吧……等那一刻到来,所有的眼睛都将睁开。

提示:键盘也能翻页,试试“← →”键