8.15前瞻剧透 古神的低语相关文本翻译

  Talanji reacts to N'Zoth:

  塔兰吉对恩佐斯的看法:

  As a child, I listened to de elders tell tales of de Old Gods. I thought dey were little more than ghost stories meant to frighten us.

  我还是个孩子时,我就听长老们讲过上古之神的故事。我以为这不过是吓唬孩子的鬼故事罢了。

  But now I see dat dey are all too real. An infection within de heart of Azeroth.

  但现在我看到了一切都真实存在。艾泽拉斯的心被感染了。

  We defeated G'huun, but N'Zoth poses an even graver threat. In a world torn apart by war, I pray de loa will show us a way to stop him.

  我们击败了狗胡,但恩佐斯的威胁更严重。在这个被战争撕裂的世界里,我祈祷loa神能告诉我们阻止他的方法。

  Brother Pike reacts to N'Zoth:

  派克修士:

  All my life, I've witnessed the duality of the sea. It is both a source of life... and a force of destruction.

  我的一生中,我见证了大海是把双刃剑。它既是生命之源,也是毁灭之根。

  I became a tidesage to wield the might of the depths for the good of Kul Tiras. To learn of the great darkness lurking beneath us all this time...

  我成为了一个海潮贤者,为库尔提拉斯的利益运用深渊的力量。我去学着了解这段时间隐藏在我们下面的巨大黑暗……

  The Old God wants us fractured. Divided. I fear this war has given N'Zoth exactly what he wants.

  上古之神想让我们支离破碎。我担心这场战争满足了恩佐斯的渴求。

  风暴熔炉

  无眠秘党:

  The scent of mortal filth defiles this chamber.

  尘垢的气味污染了这个房间。

  They are insolent... unworthy of his gift.

  他们很傲慢……配不上他的礼物。

  He has awakened, and they shall slumber in his stead.

  他苏醒了,他们要代替他睡觉。

  Let their flesh become an offering of atonement.

  愿他们的血肉成为赎罪的祭品。

  Embrace the master's truth!

  接受主人的真理!

  Embrace the master's truth!

  接受主人的真理!

  Rapture in his whispers!

  在他的低语中狂喜乱舞吧!

  Kneel in the shadow of his glory!

  跪在他荣耀的影子中吧!

  Cower before his might!

  在他的力量面前退缩!

  Unworthy!

  毫无价值!

  For the master!

  为了主人!

  Your flesh is forfeit!

  失去你的血肉吧!

  Your dream dies!

  你的梦破灭了!

  ...as the master claims his prize.

  ……当主人索要战利品。

  ...and the world is his to claim.

  ……这世界都是他要的。

  Their dreams are ended...

  他们的梦结束了……

  The fish shall feast...

  砧板之鱼……

  Your terror... will be... unending...

  你的恐惧……将……永无止境……

  He... will yet... claim you...

  他……还将……向你要……

  ENOUGH! Let it all be ended!

  够了!让一切都结束吧!

  You will befoul this chamber no more!

  你不会再弄脏这个房间了!

  Your screams will echo through his halls!

  你的尖叫声将会在他的大厅里回响!

  Behold the end of your pitiful defiance!

  看你那渺小的可悲结局!

  Victory will yet be ours!

  胜利仍将是我们的!

  Master! Grant me strength!

  主人!给我力量!

  Quake in fear of his endless strength!

  颤抖吧!害怕他的无穷力量吧!

  You are but rubble in the storm's wake!

  你只是风暴后的残垣断壁!

  You will drown in your terror!

  你会被你的恐惧淹没!

  Your pathetic existence will be washed away!

  你这个可怜的存在将被冲走!

  Tremble before his hunger! His darkness!

  在他的饥饿和他的黑暗面前颤抖吧!

  All will be consumed!

  一切都将化为虚无!

  乌纳特,虚空先驱:

  Pay the price for your defiance!

  为你的反抗付出代价吧!

  Bow before your true master!

  臣服在你真正的主人面前!

  The flesh was weak!

  肉体如此脆弱!

  Unworthy!

  毫无价值!

  Your dream has ended!

  你的梦已经结束了!

  They were tested... and found wanting.

  他们尝试了……他们发现了自己的不足之处。

  They were not the ones you sought, master. We will find others to open the way.

  他们不是你要找的人,主人。我们会找到别人来开辟新的道路。

  Master... they are... worthy...

  主人……他们……

  All... shall be... awakened...

  一切……都将……苏醒……

  The blood tide rises!

  血潮奔涌!

  His eyes behold every truth... every unnumbered crime

  他的眼睛看到了一切真相……每一个数不清的罪行!

  His devoted outnumber the sands... the stars!

  他忠实的拥护者比砂砾还多……比星辰还多!

  His gaze falls upon every path... every dream given form!

  他的目光落在每一条道路上……每一个已经成型的梦里!

  Taste his true power!

  尝尝他真正的力量!

  All glory to the master!

  荣耀尽归主人!

  His wrath has awakened!

  他的愤怒已经觉醒!

  Aid your faithful servant, o mighty N'Zoth!

  万能的恩佐斯,求求你帮助你忠实的仆人!

  These lowly mortals desecrate your shrine, master. Let us drown them and wash away their defiance!

  这些卑微的凡人亵渎了你的神殿,主人。让我溺毙他们,洗净他们的傲慢!

  N'Zoth: Patience... patience. They may yet prove worthy of my gift. I will taste their dreams... their flesh.

  恩佐斯:耐心点……再耐心点。他们也许还配得上我的礼物。我会品尝他们的梦境……他们的血肉。

  Let it be as you command! They will serve... or they will die!

  请下令!他们将活下来……或者死去!

提示:键盘也能翻页,试试“← →”键